Scrabble word: ANCESTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANCESTOR exist?
Definitions of ANCESTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- A person from whom one is descended, especially if more remote than a grandparent; a forebear.
- A forerunner or predecessor.
- The person from whom an estate has been inherited.
- The actual or hypothetical organism or stock from which later kinds evolved.
- verb - to be an ancestor (a person from whom one is descended) of
There are 8 letters in ANCESTOR: A C E N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANCESTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANCESTOR plus a wildcard: ANCESTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANCESTOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANCESTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.