Scrabble word: CORSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORSET exist?
Definitions of CORSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- verb - dress with a corset
- A close-fitting undergarment, often reinforced by stays, worn to support and shape the waistline, hips, and breasts.
- A medieval outer garment, especially a laced jacket or bodice.
- verb - to fit with a corset (a supporting undergarment)
There are 6 letters in CORSET: C E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORSET plus a wildcard: CORSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORSET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.