Scrabble word: ESCORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCORTS exist?
Definitions of ESCORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who escorts and protects a prominent person
- noun - the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- noun - an attendant who is employed to accompany someone
- noun - a participant in a date
- verb - accompany as an escort
- verb - accompany or escort
There are 7 letters in ESCORTS: C E O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESCORTS plus a wildcard: ESCORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCORTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESCORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.