Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SECTORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECTORS exist?
Definitions of SECTORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle
- noun - a social group that forms part of the society or the economy
- noun - a particular aspect of life or activity
- noun - the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information
- noun - a portion of a military position
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
- verb - to divide into sectors (sections)
There are 7 letters in SECTORS: C E O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECTORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECTORS plus a wildcard: SECTORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECTORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECTORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.