Scrabble word: ESCORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCORT exist?
Definitions of ESCORT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who escorts and protects a prominent person
- noun - the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- noun - an attendant who is employed to accompany someone
- noun - a participant in a date
- verb - accompany as an escort
- verb - accompany or escort
- One or more persons accompanying another to guide, protect, or show honor.
- A man who is the companion of a woman, especially on a social occasion.
- One or more vehicles accompanying another vehicle to guide, protect, or honor its passengers.
- One or more warships or planes used to defend or protect other craft from enemy attack.
- The state of being accompanied by a person or protective guard.