Scrabble word: ESCORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCORT exist?
Definitions of ESCORT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who escorts and protects a prominent person
- noun - the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- noun - an attendant who is employed to accompany someone
- noun - a participant in a date
- verb - accompany as an escort
- verb - accompany or escort
- One or more persons accompanying another to guide, protect, or show honor.
- A man who is the companion of a woman, especially on a social occasion.
- One or more vehicles accompanying another vehicle to guide, protect, or honor its passengers.
- One or more warships or planes used to defend or protect other craft from enemy attack.
- The state of being accompanied by a person or protective guard.
There are 6 letters in ESCORT: C E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESCORT plus a wildcard: ESCORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCORT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESCORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.