Scrabble word: SCOOTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOOTER exist?
Definitions of SCOOTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a motorboat resembling a motor scooter
- noun - child's two-wheeled vehicle operated by foot
- noun - a wheeled vehicle with small wheels and a low-powered gasoline engine geared to the rear wheel
- noun - a sailing vessel with runners and a cross-shaped frame
- noun - large black diving duck of northern parts of the northern hemisphere
- A child’s vehicle consisting of a long footboard between two small end wheels, controlled by an upright steering handle attached to the front wheel.
- A motor scooter.
- A flat-bottomed sailboat with runners that can skim over water or ice.
- noun - a two-wheeled vehicle