Scrabble word: SCOOTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOOTER exist?
Definitions of SCOOTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a motorboat resembling a motor scooter
- noun - child's two-wheeled vehicle operated by foot
- noun - a wheeled vehicle with small wheels and a low-powered gasoline engine geared to the rear wheel
- noun - a sailing vessel with runners and a cross-shaped frame
- noun - large black diving duck of northern parts of the northern hemisphere
- A child’s vehicle consisting of a long footboard between two small end wheels, controlled by an upright steering handle attached to the front wheel.
- A motor scooter.
- A flat-bottomed sailboat with runners that can skim over water or ice.
- noun - a two-wheeled vehicle
There are 7 letters in SCOOTER: C E O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOOTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOOTER plus a wildcard: SCOOTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOOTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOOTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.