Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECTOR exist?
Definitions of SECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle
- noun - a social group that forms part of the society or the economy
- noun - a particular aspect of life or activity
- noun - the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information
- noun - a portion of a military position
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
- The portion of a circle bounded by two radii and the included arc.
- A measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged together at one end.
- A division of a defensive position for which one military unit is responsible.
- A division of an offensive military position.
- A part or division, as of a city or a national economy: the manufacturing sector; the private sector.
- A bit or a set of bits on a magnetic storage device making up the smallest addressable unit of information.
- verb - to divide into sectors (sections)
There are 6 letters in SECTOR: C E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECTOR plus a wildcard: SECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.