Scrabble word: SECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECTOR exist?
Definitions of SECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle
- noun - a social group that forms part of the society or the economy
- noun - a particular aspect of life or activity
- noun - the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information
- noun - a portion of a military position
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
- The portion of a circle bounded by two radii and the included arc.
- A measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged together at one end.
- A division of a defensive position for which one military unit is responsible.
- A division of an offensive military position.
- A part or division, as of a city or a national economy: the manufacturing sector; the private sector.
- A bit or a set of bits on a magnetic storage device making up the smallest addressable unit of information.
- verb - to divide into sectors (sections)