Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CREOSOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREOSOTE exist?
Definitions of CREOSOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless or yellowish oily liquid obtained by distillation of wood tar
- noun - a dark oily liquid obtained by distillation of coal tar
- verb - treat with creosote
- A colorless to yellowish oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained by the destructive distillation of wood tar, especially from the wood of a beech, and formerly used as an expectorant in treating chronic bronchitis.
- A yellowish to greenish-brown oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained from coal tar and used as a wood preservative and disinfectant.
- v - to treat with a wood preservative
There are 8 letters in CREOSOTE: C E E O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREOSOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREOSOTE plus a wildcard: CREOSOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREOSOTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREOSOTE
- creosote Bush Larrea tridentata
- the eastern side of the park the creosote bushes glow with yellow
- creosotebush ( Larrea tridentata )
- not quite as indulgent as Mr creosote is and Ive yet to ...
- ... globemallow fiddleneck creosote fairy duster and tree tobacco
- creosote Plant Facts
- Mr whale - mr creosote
- WTS M60 Machine Gun Parts Kit. (nearly complete) - The FAL Files