Scrabble word: CREOSOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREOSOTE exist?
Definitions of CREOSOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless or yellowish oily liquid obtained by distillation of wood tar
- noun - a dark oily liquid obtained by distillation of coal tar
- verb - treat with creosote
- A colorless to yellowish oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained by the destructive distillation of wood tar, especially from the wood of a beech, and formerly used as an expectorant in treating chronic bronchitis.
- A yellowish to greenish-brown oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained from coal tar and used as a wood preservative and disinfectant.
- verb - to treat with a wood preservative
There are 8 letters in CREOSOTE: C E E O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREOSOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREOSOTE plus a wildcard: CREOSOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREOSOTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREOSOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.