Scrabble word: CREOSOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREOSOTE exist?
Definitions of CREOSOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless or yellowish oily liquid obtained by distillation of wood tar
- noun - a dark oily liquid obtained by distillation of coal tar
- verb - treat with creosote
- A colorless to yellowish oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained by the destructive distillation of wood tar, especially from the wood of a beech, and formerly used as an expectorant in treating chronic bronchitis.
- A yellowish to greenish-brown oily liquid containing phenols and creosols, obtained from coal tar and used as a wood preservative and disinfectant.
- verb - to treat with a wood preservative