Scrabble word: ORANGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORANGE exist?
Definitions of ORANGE in dictionaries:
- noun - round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- noun - orange color or pigment
- noun - any citrus tree bearing oranges
- noun - any pigment producing the orange color
- noun - a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
- adj - of the color between red and yellow
- Any of several southeast Asian evergreen trees of the genus Citrus, widely cultivated in warm regions and having fragrant white flowers and round fruit with a yellowish or reddish rind and a sectioned, pulpy interior, especially C.
- The fruit of any of these trees, having a sweetish, acidic juice.
- Any of several similar plants, such as the Osage orange and the mock orange.
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between red and yellow, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 590 to 630 nanometers; any of a group of colors between red and yellow in hue, of medium lightness and moderate saturation.
- noun - a citrus fruit