Scrabble word: ORANGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORANGE exist?
Definitions of ORANGE in dictionaries:
- noun - round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- noun - orange color or pigment
- noun - any citrus tree bearing oranges
- noun - any pigment producing the orange color
- noun - a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
- adj - of the color between red and yellow
- Any of several southeast Asian evergreen trees of the genus Citrus, widely cultivated in warm regions and having fragrant white flowers and round fruit with a yellowish or reddish rind and a sectioned, pulpy interior, especially C.
- The fruit of any of these trees, having a sweetish, acidic juice.
- Any of several similar plants, such as the Osage orange and the mock orange.
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between red and yellow, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 590 to 630 nanometers; any of a group of colors between red and yellow in hue, of medium lightness and moderate saturation.
- noun - a citrus fruit
There are 6 letters in ORANGE: A E G N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORANGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORANGE plus a wildcard: ORANGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORANGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORANGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.