Scrabble word: LINERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINERS exist?
Definitions of LINERS in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a hit that flies straight out from the batter
- noun - a protective covering that protects an inside surface
- noun - a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- noun - a large commercial ship (especially one that carries passengers on a regular schedule)
- noun - a commercial ship or airplane
There are 6 letters in LINERS: E I L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINERS plus a wildcard: LINERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.