Scrabble word: CASINO
Is CASINO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CASINO in dictionaries:
- noun - a public building for gambling and entertainment
- noun - a card game in which cards face up on the table are taken with eligible cards in the hand
- A public room or building for gambling and other entertainment.
- A card game for two to four players in which cards on the table are matched by cards in the hand.
- A summer or country house in Italy.
- noun - a gambling room
There are 6 letters in CASINO: A C I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASINO
Click to search all anagrams of CASINO plus a wildcard: CASINO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASINO
Images for CASINO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.