Scrabble word: CAISSON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAISSON exist?
Definitions of CAISSON in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- noun - a two-wheeled military vehicle carrying artillery ammunition
- noun - a chest to hold ammunition
- noun - large watertight chamber used for construction under water
- A watertight structure within which construction work is carried on under water.
- See camel (n.
- A large box open at the top and one side, designed to fit against the side of a ship and used to repair damaged hulls under water.
- A floating structure used to close off the entrance to a dock or canal lock.
- A horse-drawn vehicle, usually two-wheeled, used to carry artillery ammunition and coffins at military funerals.
- A large box used to hold ammunition.
- noun - a watertight chamber