Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAISSON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAISSON exist?
Definitions of CAISSON in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- noun - a two-wheeled military vehicle carrying artillery ammunition
- noun - a chest to hold ammunition
- noun - large watertight chamber used for construction under water
- A watertight structure within which construction work is carried on under water.
- See camel (n.
- A large box open at the top and one side, designed to fit against the side of a ship and used to repair damaged hulls under water.
- A floating structure used to close off the entrance to a dock or canal lock.
- A horse-drawn vehicle, usually two-wheeled, used to carry artillery ammunition and coffins at military funerals.
- A large box used to hold ammunition.
- n - a watertight chamber
There are 7 letters in CAISSON: A C I N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAISSON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAISSON plus a wildcard: CAISSON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAISSON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAISSON
- caisson - Recherche Images - Audiofanzine
- Alpine - SBG-12KIT - caisson bass reflex 30cm - Avec Ampli MRP-M350 ...
- caissons 3 tiroirs caissons et Modules Mobilier de Bureau Desk ...
- Inspire par les hautes silhouettes de New-York la collection soHo ...
- Forum Electroziq.org - Plan caisson medium exponentiel
- Creation coffrage pour finition et spot
- Rseau CHU Un nouveau caisson hyperbare dune capacit de 12 ...
- caisson (engineering) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- bureau informatique caisson merisier - Bureau en merisier - caisson de ...
- PORTE caisson LAMOTTE available for sale price 21190 GBP ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.