Scrabble word: CANOPIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANOPIES exist?
Definitions of CANOPIES in dictionaries:
- noun - the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- noun - the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- noun - a covering (usually of cloth) that serves as a roof to shelter an area from the weather
- verb - cover with a canopy
- verb - to cover from above
There are 8 letters in CANOPIES: A C E I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANOPIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANOPIES plus a wildcard: CANOPIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANOPIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANOPIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.