Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIANO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIANO exist?
Definitions of PIANO in dictionaries:
- noun - a keyboard instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds
- noun - (music) low loudness
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adv - used as a direction in music
- An instrument with a manual keyboard actuating hammers that strike wire strings, producing sounds that may be softened or sustained by means of pedals.
- noun - a musical instrument
There are 5 letters in PIANO: A I N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIANO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIANO plus a wildcard: PIANO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIANO
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIANO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.