Scrabble word: PINCER
Is PINCER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PINCER in dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for holding consisting of a compound lever for grasping
- noun - a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- An object resembling one of the grasping parts of a set of pincers.
- A maneuver in which an enemy force is attacked from two flanks and the front.
- noun - one of the two pivoted parts of a grasping tool
There are 6 letters in PINCER: C E I N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINCER
Click to search all anagrams of PINCER plus a wildcard: PINCER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCER
Images for PINCER
Lookup in Wiki for PINCER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.