Scrabble word: PRECISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECISION exist?
Definitions of PRECISION in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance
- The state or quality of being precise; exactness.
- The exactness with which a number is specified; the number of significant digits with which a number is expressed.
- Used or intended for accurate or exact measurement: a precision tool.
- Made so as to vary minimally from a set standard: precision components.
- Of or characterized by accurate action: precision bombing.
There are 9 letters in PRECISION: C E I I N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECISION plus a wildcard: PRECISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECISION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.