Scrabble word: PRINCESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRINCESS exist?
Definitions of PRINCESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a female member of a royal family other than the queen (especially the daughter of a sovereign)
- A woman who is ruler of a principality.
- A woman member of a royal family other than the monarch, especially a daughter of a monarch.
- A noblewoman of varying status or rank.
- The wife of a prince.
- A woman regarded as having the status or qualities of a princess.
- A hereditary woman ruler; a queen.
- noun - a non-reigning female member of a royal family
There are 8 letters in PRINCESS: C E I N P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINCESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRINCESS plus a wildcard: PRINCESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRINCESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRINCESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.