Scrabble word: PRINCESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRINCESS exist?
Definitions of PRINCESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a female member of a royal family other than the queen (especially the daughter of a sovereign)
- A woman who is ruler of a principality.
- A woman member of a royal family other than the monarch, especially a daughter of a monarch.
- A noblewoman of varying status or rank.
- The wife of a prince.
- A woman regarded as having the status or qualities of a princess.
- A hereditary woman ruler; a queen.
- noun - a non-reigning female member of a royal family