Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRISPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRISPER exist?
Definitions of CRISPER in dictionaries:
- adj - (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- adj - tender and brittle
- adj - pleasantly cold and invigorating
- adj - pleasingly firm and fresh
- adj - (of hair) in small tight curls
- adj - brief and to the point
- One that crisps, especially a compartment in a refrigerator used for storing vegetables and keeping them fresh.
- adj - likely to break
There are 7 letters in CRISPER: C E I P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRISPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRISPER plus a wildcard: CRISPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRISPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRISPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.