Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRIMPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIMPERS exist?
Definitions of CRIMPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
- noun - a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
- v - to fold in an even manner
There are 8 letters in CRIMPERS: C E I M P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIMPERS plus a wildcard: CRIMPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIMPERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRIMPERS
- of an inch stainless steel Heart serrated icing crimper from PME ...
- ... Zebra Wand Curling Tongs & Hair crimpers Sally Salon Services
- Subscribe to RSS - Cutterscrimpers
- ... you want now. Supplies crimpers Fittings TV-Mounts Wire and More
- Battery Powered Crimping Tool Battery Cable Terminal Crimper Battery ...
- Greenlee 46800 Coax Ratchet Crimper RG58 RG59 RG62AU Be the first ...
- Orgran crimpers Salt & Vinegar - Online Baby Store Malaysia Online ...
- ... Pair crimpers and Twisters - Network Equipment - ToolBoom Online Store
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.