Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESCRIPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESCRIPT exist?
Definitions of RESCRIPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- noun - the act of rewriting something
- noun - something that has been written again
- The act of rewriting.
- Something that has been rewritten.
- A formal decree or edict.
- A response from the pope or another ecclesiastical superior to a question regarding discipline or doctrine.
- A reply from a Roman emperor to a magistrate’s query about a point of law.
- noun - something rewritten
There are 8 letters in RESCRIPT: C E I P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESCRIPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESCRIPT plus a wildcard: RESCRIPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESCRIPT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESCRIPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.