Is RESCRIPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESCRIPT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- noun - the act of rewriting something
- noun - something that has been written again
- The act of rewriting.
- Something that has been rewritten.
- A formal decree or edict.
- A response from the pope or another ecclesiastical superior to a question regarding discipline or doctrine.
- A reply from a Roman emperor to a magistrate’s query about a point of law.
- noun - something rewritten
There are 8 letters in RESCRIPT: C E I P R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESCRIPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESCRIPT, to go: RESCRIPT?
Rearrange the letters in RESCRIPT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RESCRIPT
7 letters out of RESCRIPT
6 letters out of RESCRIPT
5 letters out of RESCRIPT
4 letters out of RESCRIPT
3 letters out of RESCRIPT
2 letters out of RESCRIPT
Contextual use of RESCRIPT
What's nearby RESCRIPT
Lookup in Wiki for RESCRIPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESCRIPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESCRIPT"