Scrabble word: RESCRIPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESCRIPT exist?
Definitions of RESCRIPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- noun - the act of rewriting something
- noun - something that has been written again
- The act of rewriting.
- Something that has been rewritten.
- A formal decree or edict.
- A response from the pope or another ecclesiastical superior to a question regarding discipline or doctrine.
- A reply from a Roman emperor to a magistrate’s query about a point of law.
- noun - something rewritten