Scrabble word: RESCRIPTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESCRIPTS exist?
Definitions of RESCRIPTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- noun - the act of rewriting something
- noun - something that has been written again
- noun - something rewritten
There are 9 letters in RESCRIPTS: C E I P R R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESCRIPTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESCRIPTS plus a wildcard: RESCRIPTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESCRIPTS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESCRIPTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.