Scrabble word: CREPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREPT exist?
Definitions of CREPT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- noun - a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- noun - a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- noun - a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 5 letters in CREPT: C E P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREPT plus a wildcard: CREPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREPT
Images for CREPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.