Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PECKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECKER exist?
Definitions of PECKER in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - bird with strong claws and a stiff tail adapted for climbing and a hard chisel-like bill for boring into wood for insects
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- One that pecks, as a bird’s bill.
- Chiefly British Slang.
- The penis.
- verb - to strike with the beak or something pointed
There are 6 letters in PECKER: C E E K P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECKER plus a wildcard: PECKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PECKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.