Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERK exist?
Definitions of PERK in dictionaries:
- noun - an incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right)
- verb - gain or regain energy
- To stick up or jut out: dogs’ ears that perk.
- To regain or cause to regain one’s good spirits or liveliness.
- To refresh the appearance of: New furniture and paint perked up the room.
- To percolate: The coffee was perking on the stove.
- verb - to carry oneself jauntily
There are 4 letters in PERK: E K P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERK plus a wildcard: PERK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERK
Images for PERK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.