Scrabble word: PERK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERK exist?
Definitions of PERK in dictionaries:
- noun - an incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right)
- verb - gain or regain energy
- To stick up or jut out: dogs’ ears that perk.
- To regain or cause to regain one’s good spirits or liveliness.
- To refresh the appearance of: New furniture and paint perked up the room.
- To percolate: The coffee was perking on the stove.
- verb - to carry oneself jauntily