Scrabble word: PEDATE
Is PEDATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PEDATE in dictionaries:
- adj - of a leaf shape
- adj - having or resembling a foot
- Resembling or functioning as a foot: pedate appendages.
- Having feet: pedate larvae.
- Having palmately divided lobes with the lateral lobes cleft or divided: a pedate leaf.
- noun - the terminal part of the leg on which the body stands and moves
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 6 letters in PEDATE: A D E E P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDATE
Click to search all anagrams of PEDATE plus a wildcard: PEDATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDATE
Images for PEDATE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.