Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEATED exist?
Definitions of PLEATED in dictionaries:
- verb - pleat or gather into a ruffle
- verb - fold into pleats, "Pleat the cloth"
- v - to fold in an even manner
There are 7 letters in PLEATED: A D E E L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEATED plus a wildcard: PLEATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEATED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEATED
- Top Shop pleated Skirt fantastic color at a fantastic price
- 20 Very Funny Tumblr Coincidences pleated-Jeans.com
- Free Hanging pleated Blinds - The Blind Shop
- ... women ready to wear embroidered pleated dress - Clothes Fashion
- Working the Trend pleated Skirts
- LASCANA Black Underwired pleated Tankini Tankinis Womens ...
- Looking for 14 Knife Pleat Skirt Pattern - Cosplay.com
- Home Clothing Skirts Evening Skirts Liz Wet Look Scuba Box ...
- Guide to Gang Signs pleated-Jeans.com
- Sheer Polyester Dress Forever21.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.