Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITE exist?
Definitions of RECITE in dictionaries:
- verb - recite in elocution
- verb - repeat aloud from memory
- verb - render verbally, "recite a poem"
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - specify individually
- To repeat or utter aloud (something rehearsed or memorized), especially before an audience.
- To relate in detail.
- To list or enumerate.
- To deliver a recitation.
- To repeat lessons prepared or memorized.
- v - to declaim or say from memory
There are 6 letters in RECITE: C E E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECITE plus a wildcard: RECITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECITE
- recite Every Day by Myles Gordon
- After reading aloud test yourself on the information by shutting your ...
- How to recite a Poem eHow.com
- About recite Support Contact Us Read our Blog
- Would your child refuse to recite the Pledge of Allegiance Credit ...
- Delegates recite The Pledge Of Allegiance At The Republican National ...
- Client recite
- Microsoft recite save and retrive thoughts using voice
- Hong Kong children recite Chinese classical texts (photos attached ...
- FileUS Navy 100308-N-7280V-224 Sailors recite the pledge of ...