Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITE exist?
Definitions of RECITE in dictionaries:
- verb - recite in elocution
- verb - repeat aloud from memory
- verb - render verbally, "recite a poem"
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - specify individually
- To repeat or utter aloud (something rehearsed or memorized), especially before an audience.
- To relate in detail.
- To list or enumerate.
- To deliver a recitation.
- To repeat lessons prepared or memorized.
- verb - to declaim or say from memory
There are 6 letters in RECITE: C E E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECITE plus a wildcard: RECITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.