Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCEPTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCEPTER exist?
Definitions of SCEPTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the imperial authority symbolized by a scepter
- noun - a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- A staff held by a sovereign as an emblem of authority.
- Ruling power or authority; sovereignty.
- v - to invest with royal authority
There are 7 letters in SCEPTER: C E E P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCEPTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCEPTER plus a wildcard: SCEPTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCEPTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCEPTER
- Royal scepter - Halloween Costumes Inc.
- ... scepter worthy of her majesty and a pack O minions for her use in the
- scepter Royalty Free Stock Photos - Image 11963748
- Filescepter of Tsar Boris III.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- scepter Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 12045069
- ... Costumes Queen of Hearts Costumes Queen of Hearts Regal scepter
- Royalty scepterscepters Sparkle Sensation
- Goddess scepterscepters Sparkle Sensation
- ... Video Game Toy Costumes The Guild Costumes The Guild Codex scepter
- ... Wonderland Heart scepter - Red Queen of Hearts scepter Accessory
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.