Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERFECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFECTS exist?
Definitions of PERFECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- verb - make perfect or complete
- adj - lacking fault or defect; of an extreme kind
There are 8 letters in PERFECTS: C E E F P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERFECTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERFECTS plus a wildcard: PERFECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERFECTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERFECTS
- Nicole Richie perfects NYC Cool in Fringe Fur and Leather Leather ...
- Plantings Plant Warranty Picture Perfect Landscape
- Water Features & Relaxation Gardens 2013 Packages & Prices
- 2011s Almost-perfects Portal 2
- Comic Matoki Earthventure
- by Limoni sun perfect Voile illuminante esaltatore dell ...
- Before & After Walkways Patios Walls Stairs Plantings
- If perfects what you are searching for then just stay the same
- Point to point at Marks Tey by Ray Hooper
- Barbie Una Navidad Perfecta [A Perfect Christmas] 2011 DVDRip Espaol ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.