Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFECT exist?
Definitions of PREFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a chief officer or chief magistrate
- Any of several high military or civil officials in ancient Rome.
- The chief of police of Paris, France.
- A chief administrative official of a department of France.
- The administrator in charge of discipline at a Jesuit school.
- A student monitor or officer, especially in a private school.
- n - an ancient Roman official
There are 7 letters in PREFECT: C E E F P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFECT plus a wildcard: PREFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREFECT
- FORD prefect Car Specs Octane
- prefect Ford Anglia 105E Owners Club
- dashboard of an unmodernised prefect from 1951
- Ford prefect. My Son is a Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy fan so he ...
- 1950s Ford prefect E493A photograph at www.oldclassiccar.co.uk
- Perfect Cleos Dating Blog
- Ford prefect Ute Spotted Thread kaap Photography Aussie Exotics
- Slytherin House by slyfoxesq on deviantART
- Heres one for you lovers of old Fords - Club Cobra
- Advert for 1960 Ford prefect 107E of October 1989.