Scrabble word: PREFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFECT exist?
Definitions of PREFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a chief officer or chief magistrate
- Any of several high military or civil officials in ancient Rome.
- The chief of police of Paris, France.
- A chief administrative official of a department of France.
- The administrator in charge of discipline at a Jesuit school.
- A student monitor or officer, especially in a private school.
- noun - an ancient Roman official
There are 7 letters in PREFECT: C E E F P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFECT plus a wildcard: PREFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFECT
Images for PREFECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.