Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREFECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFECTS exist?
Definitions of PREFECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a chief officer or chief magistrate
- n - an ancient Roman official
There are 8 letters in PREFECTS: C E E F P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFECTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFECTS plus a wildcard: PREFECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFECTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREFECTS
- Congratulations to our newly elected prefects for 2013.
- Wood Sports College has confirmed the name of its new prefects ...
- DGS prefects 1981
- Congratulations to the newly inducted prefects Elizabeth Meyer ...
- prefects 2011 - 2012
- Nairobi School - School prefects 1974
- New Captains and prefects Rodney Cowled Susan Baxter
- Committee prefects 20045
- The Senior prefects Heads of Standing Committees House Officials and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.