Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FESTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FESTER exist?
Definitions of FESTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a sore that has become inflamed and formed pus
- verb - ripen and generate pus
- To generate pus; suppurate.
- To form an ulcer.
- To undergo decay; rot.
- To be or become an increasing source of irritation or poisoning; rankle: bitterness that festered and grew.
- To infect, inflame, or corrupt.
- v - to generate pus
There are 6 letters in FESTER: E E F R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FESTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FESTER plus a wildcard: FESTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FESTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FESTER
- Filefester lurch 1966.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Uncle fester has an electrifying personality
- Tee Shirt fester
- Uncle fester by Lanka-ultra on deviantART
- Acriton fester
- Ritningar (intern lnk till ett annat mne)
- Centro fester de Michoacn
- Ator Claudio Galvan o fester nos bastidores do musical A Famlia ...
- GIANTSBOARD.COM OPEN FORUM Look-alikes Runboard
- Poker le clip de la chanson de Yor - Actualit du poker - Forum ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.