Scrabble word: FESTER
Is FESTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FESTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a sore that has become inflamed and formed pus
- verb - ripen and generate pus
- To generate pus; suppurate.
- To form an ulcer.
- To undergo decay; rot.
- To be or become an increasing source of irritation or poisoning; rankle: bitterness that festered and grew.
- To infect, inflame, or corrupt.
- verb - to generate pus
There are 6 letters in FESTER: E E F R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FESTER
Click to search all anagrams of FESTER plus a wildcard: FESTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FESTER
Images for FESTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.