Scrabble word: FERRETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRETS exist?
Definitions of FERRETS in dictionaries:
- noun - musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States
- noun - domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits
- verb - hound or harry relentlessly
- verb - hunt with ferrets
- verb - search and discover through persistent investigation
- verb - to search out by careful investigation
There are 7 letters in FERRETS: E E F R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRETS plus a wildcard: FERRETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERRETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.