Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERRETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRETS exist?
Definitions of FERRETS in dictionaries:
- noun - musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States
- noun - domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits
- verb - hound or harry relentlessly
- verb - hunt with ferrets
- verb - search and discover through persistent investigation
- v - to search out by careful investigation
There are 7 letters in FERRETS: E E F R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRETS plus a wildcard: FERRETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERRETS
- Pink Ferret Cute ferrets
- ferrets For Sale Online
- ferrets 4
- Endangered Species Mountain-Prairie Region U.S. Fish and Wildlife ...
- Ferret (Mustela Putorius Furo) - Animals - A-Z Animals - Animal Facts ...
- Ferret Info & Photos 2012 The Wildlife
- Ferret Fun Facts
- Petcare ferrets