Scrabble word: REFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFER exist?
Definitions of REFER in dictionaries:
- verb - make reference to
- verb - be relevant to
- verb - think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another
- verb - send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision
- verb - seek information from
- verb - have as a meaning
- verb - use a name to designate
- To direct to a source for help or information: referred her to a heart specialist; referred me to his last employer for a recommendation.
- To assign or attribute to; regard as originated by.
- To assign to or regard as belonging within a particular kind or class.
- To submit (a matter in dispute) to an authority for arbitration, decision, or examination.
- To direct the attention of: refer him to his duties.
- To pertain; concern: questions referring to yesterday’s lecture.
- To make mention or reference.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to call or direct attention to something”: referred to my indiscretion; adverting to childhood experiences; often mentions his old friend.
- verb - to direct to a source for help or information
There are 5 letters in REFER: E E F R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFER plus a wildcard: REFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFER
Images for REFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.