Is REFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFER in various dictionaries:
- verb - make reference to
- verb - be relevant to
- verb - think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another
- verb - send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision
- verb - seek information from
- verb - have as a meaning
- verb - use a name to designate
- To direct to a source for help or information: referred her to a heart specialist; referred me to his last employer for a recommendation.
- To assign or attribute to; regard as originated by.
- To assign to or regard as belonging within a particular kind or class.
- To submit (a matter in dispute) to an authority for arbitration, decision, or examination.
- To direct the attention of: refer him to his duties.
- To pertain; concern: questions referring to yesterday’s lecture.
- To make mention or reference.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to call or direct attention to something”: referred to my indiscretion; adverting to childhood experiences; often mentions his old friend.
- verb - to direct to a source for help or information
There are 5 letters in REFER: E E F R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFER, to go: REFER?
Rearrange the letters in REFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REFER
What's nearby REFER
Lookup in Wiki for REFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFER"