Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REEFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEFER exist?
Definitions of REEFER in dictionaries:
- noun - marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- A short, heavy, close-fitting, double-breasted jacket.
- A close-fitting, single-breasted or double-breasted coat.
- A person, such as a midshipman, who reefs.
- Marijuana, especially a marijuana cigarette.
- A conveyance, such as a railroad car or truck trailer, that carries cargo under refrigeration.
- A refrigerator.
- adj - to reduce the area of a sail [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REEFABLE
There are 6 letters in REEFER: E E E F R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEFER plus a wildcard: REEFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEFER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REEFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.