Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FREEZER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREEZER exist?
Definitions of FREEZER in dictionaries:
- noun - electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A thermally insulated compartment, cabinet, or room in which a subfreezing temperature is maintained for the rapid freezing and storing of perishable food.
- n - an apparatus for freezing food
There are 7 letters in FREEZER: E E E F R R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREEZER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREEZER plus a wildcard: FREEZER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREEZER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREEZER
- Whirlpool WH3200A White Chest freezers Specification
- Mini freezer Basics
- freezer Odor Control
- Cleaning out of the freezer Tiffanys Tidbits
- freezer (DW-40W255) - China freezer Medical freezer
- Whirlpools AFG 070 NF E-AP freezer is Awarded Which Best Buy The ...
- Kenmore Chest freezer
- Buy Discount Commercial Refrigerator freezer Interior Designing Blog
- This 7 cubic foot chest freezer features a sleek space-saving design ...
- freezerfreezer commercial freezer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.