Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFEREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFEREE exist?
Definitions of REFEREE in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
- noun - someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- noun - an attorney appointed by a court to investigate and report on a case
- verb - be a referee or umpire in a sports competition
- verb - evaluate professionally a colleague's work
- One to whom something is referred, especially for settlement, decision, or an opinion as to the thing’s quality.
- Sports & Games.
- A person appointed by a court to make a determination of a case or to investigate and make a report on it.
- v - to supervise the play in certain sports
There are 7 letters in REFEREE: E E E E F R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFEREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFEREE plus a wildcard: REFEREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFEREE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFEREE
- referee Pregame to Players Lou Bega Called
- referee Costume Men Size Standard
- referees Support The Cause With Uniforms Jesse Liebman
- Part-Time Dream Job NFL referee - Jobacle.com BLOG - Career Advice ...
- ... Review Black Foul Weather referee Pants Pro Football referee Blog
- referee Blind Kit Adult Halloween Costumes & Funny Costumes ...
- Replacement referees The Wild Card for 49ers Packers and NFL - San ...
- Home referee Costume
- The adult mens referee costume consists of a classic black and white ...
- Classic referee Adult Costume Kit Mens BlackWhite X-Large Veil ...