Scrabble word: REFEREES
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFEREES exist?
Definitions of REFEREES in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
- noun - someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- noun - an attorney appointed by a court to investigate and report on a case
- verb - be a referee or umpire in a sports competition
- verb - evaluate professionally a colleague's work
- verb - to supervise the play in certain sports
There are 8 letters in REFEREES: E E E E F R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFEREES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFEREES plus a wildcard: REFEREES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFEREES
Images for REFEREES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.