Scrabble word: PREFER
Is PREFER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PREFER in dictionaries:
- verb - like better
- verb - select as an alternative over another
- verb - promote over another
- verb - give preference to one creditor over another
- To choose or be in the habit of choosing as more desirable or as having more value: prefers coffee to tea.
- To give priority or precedence to (a creditor).
- To file, prosecute, or offer for consideration or resolution before a magistrate, court, or other legal authority: preferred the suit in a higher court.
- To recommend for advancement or appointment; promote.
- verb - to hold in higher regard or esteem
There are 6 letters in PREFER: E E F P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFER
Click to search all anagrams of PREFER plus a wildcard: PREFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFER
Images for PREFER
Lookup in Wiki for PREFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.