Scrabble word: FERRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRET exist?
Definitions of FERRET in dictionaries:
- noun - musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States
- noun - domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits
- verb - hound or harry relentlessly
- verb - hunt with ferrets
- verb - search and discover through persistent investigation
- A weasellike, usually albino mammal (Mustela putorius furo) related to the polecat and often trained to hunt rats or rabbits.
- A blackfooted ferret.
- To hunt (rabbits, for example) with ferrets.
- To drive out, as from a hiding place; expel.
- To uncover and bring to light by searching.
- To hound or harry persistently; worry.
- To engage in hunting with ferrets.
- To search intensively.
- A narrow piece of tape used to bind or edge fabric.
- verb - to search out by careful investigation