Scrabble word: FERRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRET exist?
Definitions of FERRET in dictionaries:
- noun - musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States
- noun - domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits
- verb - hound or harry relentlessly
- verb - hunt with ferrets
- verb - search and discover through persistent investigation
- A weasellike, usually albino mammal (Mustela putorius furo) related to the polecat and often trained to hunt rats or rabbits.
- A blackfooted ferret.
- To hunt (rabbits, for example) with ferrets.
- To drive out, as from a hiding place; expel.
- To uncover and bring to light by searching.
- To hound or harry persistently; worry.
- To engage in hunting with ferrets.
- To search intensively.
- A narrow piece of tape used to bind or edge fabric.
- verb - to search out by careful investigation
There are 6 letters in FERRET: E E F R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRET plus a wildcard: FERRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRET
Images for FERRET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.