Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRET exist?
Definitions of FERRET in dictionaries:
- noun - musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States
- noun - domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits
- verb - hound or harry relentlessly
- verb - hunt with ferrets
- verb - search and discover through persistent investigation
- A weasellike, usually albino mammal (Mustela putorius furo) related to the polecat and often trained to hunt rats or rabbits.
- A blackfooted ferret.
- To hunt (rabbits, for example) with ferrets.
- To drive out, as from a hiding place; expel.
- To uncover and bring to light by searching.
- To hound or harry persistently; worry.
- To engage in hunting with ferrets.
- To search intensively.
- A narrow piece of tape used to bind or edge fabric.
- v - to search out by careful investigation
There are 6 letters in FERRET: E E F R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRET plus a wildcard: FERRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERRET
- For the ferret Enthusiasts Pet News Network PNN FREE Pet Social ...
- ferretferret wallpaper ferret picture ferret photo - Animal ...
- Home Page The ferret Scoop
- black-footed ferret
- Animals Movie - The Blackfooted ferret
- ... ferret is thought to be a subspecies of polecat and the ferret has the
- National ferret Day ferrets magazine
- ... ferret Pictures Black-Footed ferret Facts - National Geographic