Scrabble word: PERFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFECT exist?
Definitions of PERFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- verb - make perfect or complete
- adj - being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish
- adj - without qualification
- adj - precisely accurate or exact
- Lacking nothing essential to the whole; complete of its nature or kind.
- Being without defect or blemish: a perfect specimen.
- Thoroughly skilled or talented in a certain field or area; proficient.
- Completely suited for a particular purpose or situation: She was the perfect actress for the part.
- Completely corresponding to a description, standard, or type: a perfect circle; a perfect gentleman.
- Accurately reproducing an original: a perfect copy of the painting.
- Complete; thorough; utter: a perfect fool.
- Pure; undiluted; unmixed: perfect red.
- Excellent and delightful in all respects: a perfect day.
- Having both stamens and pistils in the same flower; monoclinous.
- Of, relating to, or constituting a verb form expressing action completed prior to a fixed point of reference in time.
- Designating the three basic intervals of the octave, fourth, and fifth.
- Designating a cadence or chord progression from the dominant to the tonic at the end of a phrase or piece of music.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being wholly without flaw”: a perfect diamond; a consummate performer; faultless logic; a flawless instrumental technique; speaks impeccable French.
- adj - lacking fault or defect; of an extreme kind