Scrabble word: PERFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFECT exist?
Definitions of PERFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- verb - make perfect or complete
- adj - being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish
- adj - without qualification
- adj - precisely accurate or exact
- Lacking nothing essential to the whole; complete of its nature or kind.
- Being without defect or blemish: a perfect specimen.
- Thoroughly skilled or talented in a certain field or area; proficient.
- Completely suited for a particular purpose or situation: She was the perfect actress for the part.
- Completely corresponding to a description, standard, or type: a perfect circle; a perfect gentleman.
- Accurately reproducing an original: a perfect copy of the painting.
- Complete; thorough; utter: a perfect fool.
- Pure; undiluted; unmixed: perfect red.
- Excellent and delightful in all respects: a perfect day.
- Having both stamens and pistils in the same flower; monoclinous.
- Of, relating to, or constituting a verb form expressing action completed prior to a fixed point of reference in time.
- Designating the three basic intervals of the octave, fourth, and fifth.
- Designating a cadence or chord progression from the dominant to the tonic at the end of a phrase or piece of music.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being wholly without flaw”: a perfect diamond; a consummate performer; faultless logic; a flawless instrumental technique; speaks impeccable French.
- adj - lacking fault or defect; of an extreme kind
There are 7 letters in PERFECT: C E E F P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERFECT plus a wildcard: PERFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERFECT
Images for PERFECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.