Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCEPTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCEPTERS exist?
Definitions of SCEPTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the imperial authority symbolized by a scepter
- noun - a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- v - to invest with royal authority
There are 8 letters in SCEPTERS: C E E P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCEPTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCEPTERS plus a wildcard: SCEPTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCEPTERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCEPTERS
- scepters - IMPERIAL ROYAL FLEUR RHINESTONE SILVER SCEPTER - Crown ...
- Autumn Revelry scepters Joel Parod
- Rhinestone scepters
- Costume Accessories - Royalty- Capes & Crowns - scepters
- Costume Quality Crowns & scepters Southern Importers Houston
- ... special gift - Amaterasu special scepters Flickr - Photo Sharing
- scepters comm prev 4 years ago in Scraps
- Things Corp. The Worlds First Anti-Corp Corp. The Poplar First ...
- The Arreat Summit - Items Elite Unique scepters
- Rhinestone scepters by Rons Rhinestones
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.