Is REJECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REJECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing that is rejected or set aside as inferior in quality
- verb - refuse to accept or acknowledge
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - deem wrong or inappropriate
- verb - reject with contempt
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse entrance or membership
- verb - dismiss from consideration or a contest
- To refuse to accept, submit to, believe, or make use of.
- To refuse to consider or grant; deny.
- To refuse to recognize or give affection to (a person).
- To discard as defective or useless; throw away.
- To spit out or vomit.
- To resist immunologically the introduction of (a transplanted organ or tissue); fail to accept as part of one’s own body.
- verb - to refuse to accept, consider, or make use of
There are 6 letters in REJECT: C E E J R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REJECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REJECT, to go: REJECT?
Rearrange the letters in REJECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REJECT
What's nearby REJECT
Lookup in Wiki for REJECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REJECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REJECT"