Scrabble word: REJECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REJECT exist?
Definitions of REJECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing that is rejected or set aside as inferior in quality
- verb - refuse to accept or acknowledge
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - deem wrong or inappropriate
- verb - reject with contempt
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse entrance or membership
- verb - dismiss from consideration or a contest
- To refuse to accept, submit to, believe, or make use of.
- To refuse to consider or grant; deny.
- To refuse to recognize or give affection to (a person).
- To discard as defective or useless; throw away.
- To spit out or vomit.
- To resist immunologically the introduction of (a transplanted organ or tissue); fail to accept as part of one’s own body.
- verb - to refuse to accept, consider, or make use of
There are 6 letters in REJECT: C E E J R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REJECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REJECT plus a wildcard: REJECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REJECT
Images for REJECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.