Scrabble word: REJECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REJECT exist?
Definitions of REJECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing that is rejected or set aside as inferior in quality
- verb - refuse to accept or acknowledge
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - deem wrong or inappropriate
- verb - reject with contempt
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse entrance or membership
- verb - dismiss from consideration or a contest
- To refuse to accept, submit to, believe, or make use of.
- To refuse to consider or grant; deny.
- To refuse to recognize or give affection to (a person).
- To discard as defective or useless; throw away.
- To spit out or vomit.
- To resist immunologically the introduction of (a transplanted organ or tissue); fail to accept as part of one’s own body.
- verb - to refuse to accept, consider, or make use of