Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REJECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REJECT exist?
Definitions of REJECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing that is rejected or set aside as inferior in quality
- verb - refuse to accept or acknowledge
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - deem wrong or inappropriate
- verb - reject with contempt
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse entrance or membership
- verb - dismiss from consideration or a contest
- To refuse to accept, submit to, believe, or make use of.
- To refuse to consider or grant; deny.
- To refuse to recognize or give affection to (a person).
- To discard as defective or useless; throw away.
- To spit out or vomit.
- To resist immunologically the introduction of (a transplanted organ or tissue); fail to accept as part of one’s own body.
- v - to refuse to accept, consider, or make use of
There are 6 letters in REJECT: C E E J R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REJECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REJECT plus a wildcard: REJECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REJECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REJECT
- reject Stock Photos - Image 14472583
- Reconciling rejection reject The Big Choice
- Sample Letter rejecting Job Offer
- rejected Stamp (Red Ink) Stock Photo 141408 Shutterstock
- rejection The Art of Writing
- reject - definition of reject by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus ...
- Clipart Illustration of a Red X And rejected Stamp On A White ...
- Hand reject A Glass Of Beer Stock Photo 85624006 Shutterstock
- Hate rejection Leah in Genesis 29 MCC Blog