Scrabble word: EJECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EJECT exist?
Definitions of EJECT in dictionaries:
- verb - put out or expel from a place
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- verb - leave an aircraft rapidly, using an ejection seat or capsule
- verb - cause to come out in a squirt
- To throw out forcefully; expel.
- To compel to leave: The patron of the bar was ejected for creating a disturbance.
- To make an emergency exit from an aircraft by deployment of an ejection seat or capsule.
- verb - to throw out forcibly
There are 5 letters in EJECT: C E E J T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EJECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EJECT plus a wildcard: EJECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EJECT
Images for EJECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.