Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EJECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EJECTOR exist?
Definitions of EJECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who ousts or supplants someone else
- noun - a mechanism in a firearm that ejects the empty shell case after firing
- One that ejects, especially a device in a gun that ejects the empty shell after each firing.
- A device using a jet of water, air, or steam to withdraw a fluid or gas from a space.
- v - to throw out forcibly
There are 7 letters in EJECTOR: C E E J O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EJECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EJECTOR plus a wildcard: EJECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EJECTOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EJECTOR
- UD FCRL Research Hydrogen Recirculation ejector
- Steam jet liquid ejector
- Fileejector.PNG Wikimedia Commons
- Transvac Systems - Gas ejector Systems for Flare Gas Recovery Vent ...
- The ejector has three main components nozzle barrel and air pipe.
- working principles ejector used here ejector in detail
- An ejector comprises three key parts nozzle diffuser and the body ...
- Transvac Gas ejector - General working principle
- ... archive validation home archive ejector nozzle ejector nozzle
- How safe is your ejector seat Science The Guardian
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.