Scrabble word: EASTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASTERN exist?
Definitions of EASTERN in dictionaries:
- adj - lying toward or situated in the east
- adj - of or characteristic of eastern regions of the United States
- adj - lying in or toward the east
- adj - relating to or characteristic of regions of eastern parts of the world
- adj - from the east
- Situated in, toward, or facing the east.
- Coming from the east: eastern breezes.
- Native to or growing in the east.
- Often Eastern.
- Of or relating to the Eastern Church.
- Of or relating to the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- adj - being to, toward, or in the east
There are 7 letters in EASTERN: A E E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASTERN plus a wildcard: EASTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASTERN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EASTERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.