Scrabble word: EASTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASTERN exist?
Definitions of EASTERN in dictionaries:
- adj - lying toward or situated in the east
- adj - of or characteristic of eastern regions of the United States
- adj - lying in or toward the east
- adj - relating to or characteristic of regions of eastern parts of the world
- adj - from the east
- Situated in, toward, or facing the east.
- Coming from the east: eastern breezes.
- Native to or growing in the east.
- Often Eastern.
- Of or relating to the Eastern Church.
- Of or relating to the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- adj - being to, toward, or in the east
There are 7 letters in EASTERN: A E E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTERN