Scrabble word: SERGEANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERGEANT exist?
Definitions of SERGEANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several noncommissioned officer ranks in the Army or Air Force or Marines ranking above a corporal
- noun - a lawman with the rank of sergeant
- noun - an English barrister of the highest rank
- Any of several ranks of noncommissioned officers in the U.
- One who holds any of these ranks.
- The rank of police officer next below a captain, lieutenant, or inspector.
- A police officer holding this rank.
- See sergeant at arms.
- noun - a noncommissioned military officer
There are 8 letters in SERGEANT: A E E G N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERGEANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERGEANT plus a wildcard: SERGEANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERGEANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERGEANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.