Scrabble word: STRANGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRANGE exist?
Definitions of STRANGE in dictionaries:
- adj - being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected
- adj - not known before
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- Not previously known; unfamiliar.
- Out of the ordinary; unusual or striking.
- Differing from the normal.
- Not of one’s own or a particular locality, environment, or kind; exotic.
- Reserved in manner; distant.
- Not comfortable or at ease; constrained.
- Not accustomed or conditioned: She was strange to her new duties.
- In a strange manner.
- adj - unusual or unfamiliar
- noun - a fundamental quark
There are 7 letters in STRANGE: A E G N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRANGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRANGE plus a wildcard: STRANGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRANGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRANGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.