Scrabble word: STRANGLE
Is STRANGLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRANGLE in dictionaries:
- verb - kill by squeezing the throat of so as to cut off the air
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - die from strangulation
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- verb - struggle for breath
- To kill by squeezing the throat so as to choke or suffocate; throttle.
- To cut off the oxygen supply of; smother.
- To suppress, repress, or stifle: strangle a scream.
- To inhibit the growth or action of; restrict: “That artist is strangled who is forced to deal with human beings solely in social terms” (James Baldwin).
- To become strangled.
- To die from suffocation or strangulation; choke.
- verb - to choke to death
There are 8 letters in STRANGLE: A E G L N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRANGLE
Click to search all anagrams of STRANGLE plus a wildcard: STRANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRANGLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.