Scrabble word: TANGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGLES exist?
Definitions of TANGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven
- noun - something jumbled or confused
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - tangle or complicate
- verb - disarrange or rumple
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 7 letters in TANGLES: A E G L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANGLES plus a wildcard: TANGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.